Psychological Services in Macomb County
Welcome to my Mt. Clemens Office!
My Macomb office is located on tree-lined Cass Avenue, a few blocks from downtown Mt. Clemens and in a historic building built in 1910. It was built by the prominent architect, Theophilus "Tip" Van Damme. Originally, it was built as a combined small hospital and residence for the owner, Dr. Joseph Croman and his family. Over time, the building had transitioned from a hospital to an apartment building. While most of the historic buildings of downtown Mt. Clemens are no longer around, this building is a true survivor. More recently, it has returned to its original function as a place of healing and health as most of the professionals in the building are therapists.
Learn about the Macomb location
About The Area
The Macomb office is accessible by the Smart bus system with stops on Cass Avenue near the office.
- The office is near the intersection of Cass Ave. and Gratiot.
- McLaren Hospital-Macomb is located 2 miles to the south.
- Ascension St. Johns Center for Wellness is located 10 miles to the south.
- Oakland University is 20 miles to the west and the OU/Frankel Center is 2 blocks away.
- Macomb Community College-East Campus is 3 miles away and the South Campus is 8.5 miles away.
- Selfridge Air National Guard Base is 7.4 miles to the east.